Luchik

I don’t know, I didn’t see

But she covers the pussy with the bottle, so she is very shy

More uninhibition on Vhtv than Kristy, there is no

June you just don’t follow her carefully

Thank you very much for sharing, I have not seen it, I will see it later, now I have to go off the internet, I will come back later

1 Like

…and Jaro now does it on Grischa’s bed…with him IN it!!! :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

I should point out that he has only done it once, as far as I know…it was a number of hours ago now.

1 Like

the main thing is to start, and then you will like it :wink:

Well Grischa didn’t like it, quite understandably. I will normally support Jaro (I actually really like him) with various things he does but not this time. He took his idea of ‘fun’ a little too far.

As they say, each case is a case I’ve been watching VikaLita’s bath, and in this situation it was different: I liked it very much, always relaxed and uninhibited, everything flowed naturally, it was good,

I don’t know this realm well, so I don’t know who is who. But I thought it was funny how one girl was getting fucked hard while another girl sat there, watched, and looked bored.

The two individuals on the bed are Andre & Altera, I believe they are a couple. They are regular guests to this apartment. I’m not familiar with the girl on the floor, I think she has only recently become a guest of the apartment.

In the meantime, someone is missing out on the action! :laughing:

She’s on fire tonight :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked her. Glad to see she’s back.

1 Like

Good observation, I have mixed feelings, between funny and worrying, the reaction of the girl sitting there

I hope to see more of this shy guest girl. She leave approx 15:40 but not before flashing her cute boobs to living room cam. Hopefully she return more uninhibited.

Sorry, I’m not currently following this apartment, which guest girl are you talking about?

The guest girl in the picture you quoted sitting in chair watching Altera and her boyfriend have sex.