Luchik

hard choice to know who is the bitchiest between Foxy from vhtv and Masha from rlc

I’m glad to hear that) did you see my new devices yesterday? How do you like them?) I recently received a salary and immediately went to spend all the money in a sex shop (;

Hm… Interesting) I will looking for those vhtv

By the way, tomorrow about 7-8 pm i will be on the party in realm39) Sunny and Markus are my good friends)

1 Like

My dream job to work in a sex shop that Foxy goes to spend her money. :grinning:

the duo that will blow up all the sites. crash in sight.

Yes … quite a nice size dildo id say… you fixing to leave…can we go with u to another apartment or u on another mission…love your naked body and nice to see how u pleasured Luchik earlier in bedroom and you should get a good salary!

Hi hi) foxy liked it)

Thank you)))

Thank you for your attention))) yes, I really like Luchik (; and yes, I’m leaving for work soon. But later today I will most likely be on kingdom 39. And I’ll be there tomorrow night, too. Tomorrow Foxy and Luchik will be at sunny and Markus’ party

1 Like

I will hope to go to party too…u think romeo will come to party at Markus…gonna look for kingdom39 too…

And as for the new devices: I bought a whip, a stack, a collar for Altera and cute little nipple clamps with pink pompoms. I am very happy with the purchase. Her new collar looks so good on Altera))) and also, I finally put all the bdsm toys in order. Now everything is on the shelves as it should be)

Maybe) he studying now, maybe he will be really tired

thanks…good that he is studing

1 Like

Yes, i agree with you)))

Something not right with Foxy. She is wearing panties :joy:

She heard you were online :rofl:

1 Like

Foxy has m________e time now((((

2 Likes

Oh fuck, that’s spoiled Jabs day, or should i say 3 or 4 :rofl:

understand that foxy…you are always so sexy