Luchik

mZ0N0

Itā€™s great to see a violinistā€¦ I hope you become better than Jascha Heifetz

No, I donā€™t good player) itā€™s just my hobby)

1 Like

Iā€™m like you, an amateurā€¦ With continuous practice, my playing became better than beforeā€¦ By the way, I play the cello. The important thing is to keep playing.

Hopefully one day my wife and I can visit Russia. I seem to remember reading that Russia may make it easier (and less costly!!) in terms of visas etc.from the UK. Want to visit St.Petersburg and Moscow - St. Petersburg in particular looks a beautiful city to vist.

Yes, Petersburg is a beautiful city. I think you will like this city

1 Like

Itā€™s great! And you right : need to play more)

It is for many people, isnā€™t it? I can certainly relate to that. :slight_smile:

I meant that when Iā€™m sad, I play music from inside my soul. I compose music as if I were composing a story, in it I pull out of the soul what I usually donā€™t show. And sometimes I play well-known works, coloring them in the emotions that I am experiencing now

6 Likes

Donā€™t suppose Sunny is a tour guide? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so sorry she is sadā€¦she is a favorite of mineā€¦ i see now she has a visitor with much of his face covered

Not good?
Itā€™s AMAZING!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Like Foxy but i still also miss Arteya/Marina. Hope it gets better with her and that she will show up again one day.

Thank you for replying to me. I really did understand what you meant. Music is such a powerful thing.

I hear the feeling and deep emotion you put into your music. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thank you))

Thank you for listening to my pain. One of the reasons why I live in this house is that I am an exhibitionist. And sometimes I want to expose not only my body but also my soul. Maybe it sounds stupid or somehow wrong, but I donā€™t care about peopleā€™s opinions) Iā€™m just looking for happiness like everyone else.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad that you liked the music, thank you for the compliment. but in the past I studied the violin professionally and I can say that many mistakes were made in the first piece, and besides, it is played in the 4th grade of a music school, so it is not difficult) and the second piece is my improvisation, music from my soul, and it is also not very technically played, but with feelings.

3 Likes

You are too hard on yourself! It was excellent! I think it was very interesting to see you play too! You should practice more often! :+1:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :violin: :cupid:

This sounded like classic symphony music. Do you know any other genres? Iā€™m from Norway. Here we have long traditions for playing folk music on violin. Does your country have any traditions for playing folk music on violin too?