Luchik

Result is one of the worst shower views on the site… :-1:

2 Likes

add a cam in the shower? remember how the lesbian couple had one in theres

@stanley is our expert for requesting cams :upside_down_face:

They even close the door when they are sat in the bath. How’s water going to get everywhere when they are just sat there?

1 Like

I think I would be fighting a losing battle on this one. There’s more chance of getting them to remove the doors or preventing them from being closed, but even that’s unlikely.

I do wish the managers would think of how suitable apartments are for camera viewing instead of just renting any old place that’s totally unsuitable for cameras.

I am telling this to @VHTV for a long time now. But most managers do not care at all.
This place is not suitable for cams at all (Bathroom and livingroom)

1 Like

Especially Mr. Shitty Cams is not known to ever add any cam or improve views…

Which is actually very strange really. The better the view we get the more viewers they are going to get, which means more money for them. Why would they not do something that will earn them more money?

Thick perhaps or stupid :rofl:

Mr. Shitty Cams is just lazy…

It’s not his responsibility in this apartment. You just need to count how many “shitty cams” are here and at 39 And being fair he already did that quite a few times (last one quite recently at Candy Red)

2 Likes

Ever since I joined VHTV back in 2016 I’ve always been disappointed at the lack of a “Back Of The Sofa Cam”. Every apartment should have one.

But also some responsibility to VH, that consider the apartment suitable to be online in that exact conditions

If only you buggers were running things we would never have any complaints :rofl:

I am sure of that :wink: :joy:

Especially one with a giant pillow right in the center lol

Most useless cam on the site

Just looked into this and it seems Luchik is a masculine name in the Russian language. It means ‘sunbeam’ apparently. Make of this what you will! :slight_smile:

Cams falling off the wall (Part 2)

I blame it on climate change :laughing: