Lois & March

She Looks a little bit like Montana

2 Likes

7 Likes

They are very pretty, but unfortunately they are not meeting expectations, at least mine. I expected much more from this couple.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I’m sorry, I am :pensive:

1 Like

6 Likes

It looked like they were having an argument so we might get make up sex :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

They are nothing more than two girls trying to get some money by fooling around.

2 Likes

But aren’t everyone there for the money or do you think they do it for free

1 Like

Of course, but the key to my comment is not that they do it for money, but rather that they only do stupid things.

1 Like

yes, of course, I would like to see them more often doing sexy things, but it’s not like that. They are two girls who lead their normal lives and are not always naked and playing around with themselves, but they are still two pretty girls.

1 Like

If they meet your expectations, I think it’s great. Not mine, you can’t keep everyone happy I guess…

1 Like

8 Likes

yes of course you can’t do that, there are enough other apartments

1 Like

Indeed, there are many apartments and many opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, have to agree with you @Catalonia - which is not a criticism of them. I would just love to see a lesbian couple who are really into each other (sexually :grinning:) and perhaps open to fun and parties. Hopefully one day…!

1 Like

Correct, I expect the same but experience shows that it is difficult, fictitious couples, closed and boring couples… The sun can rise any night :grin:

2 Likes

6 Likes

:star_struck:

19 Likes

200w (6)

16 Likes