Maks & Lastochka, Liya Anomalia

Well it is your and of course Liyas decision. But most of them only sit on sofa doing nothing…
Also incidents where guests messed with cameras occured quite frequently lately

1 Like

Yes, we are aware of this problem and, unfortunately, when there are a lot of guests on the site who have agreed to its rules, it is difficult to keep track of them

1 Like

Now the question of replacing the front camera in the living room is being raised (we are waiting for delivery) and the question of making permanent participants and removing the party data, or rather filtering those guests who do not exactly agree with these conditions or have done similar incidents

This week there will be a serious conversation and introduction of the activities of this site, since the start was very enchanting and sexy❤️

What do you mean by that? Making who a participant?

In my opinion guests who do not agree with rules and cause trouble should not be there.

I agree to that. :+1:

Sorry, I’m not very good with English, and some sentences may not be built correctly or sound not clear. :smiling_face_with_tear:

We want to try to make more permanent participants at this realme, except for Lia, and regarding the guests, we will make a bias into the sphere of not just parties and gatherings, but an asset that will remain in the archive.:sunny:

1 Like

Ah now I understand. If they are among the guests most of them already got names from us. You can see here:

But of course they are free to choose a different name as participant :wink:

Maybe you can tell us who you want to make participant?

1 Like

For now it will be a surprise :shushing_face:

Oh dear Pure Kitty and Jessy are there. Those will be the participants? They are both boring and we do not need another place doing webcam work :man_facepalming:

What a way to ruin this place… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you for the update, I agree with your sentiments regarding this realm

Yes stupid decision. This place was known for spontaneous action and fun and now we get these two there who won’t do anything else than webcam work all day :-1:
They were boring in realm90 and they will be boring here.

I was thinking the same thing, these two useless here. :see_no_evil:
This realm from bad to worse.

Yes why bring two of the most boring ones who already failed in old realm90 here?

Especially Jessy is like a boomerang. You can’t get rid of her looking how many realms she already visited and blocked rooms for her webcam work.

beach sand GIF by South Park

1 Like

Shit is already starting :man_facepalming::-1:

1 Like

Wonderful to see them again! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I wonder how long this realm will last ?

When it will turn into a photoshoot and webcam work realm now I could not care less how long it will last. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And the best, the tenant playing cards in the living room.
She doesn’t give a shit about everything. :rofl:

Let’s hope Liya will ignore them so they will fuck off again :joy: