Lisbet

Be careful what language you use, It’ll get flagged :wink:

1 Like

I see nothing in the forum rules that state slang terms cannot be used and that one must use Oxford English when commenting on the forum. To be 'onest I don’t give a monkeys if they understand me or not. :rofl: :rofl:

(post deleted by author)

Exactly, I just think he thought he was being left out because he didn’t understand :wink:

Exactly it, me ol’ china.

Poor ol’ Nolan feels left out, Lisbet and the new bird are comparing tats and 'e aint got none. :rofl:

As much as I like Medea, I fink it’s a bit of a liberty ‘er purloinin’ the bed, seein’ 'ow she is only a guest now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :grimacing:

2 Likes

this very pretty girl is new or has she been here before?

2 Likes

If you read previous posts you’ll find out :+1:

you are right sorry I didn’t read the previous posts my fault… :pray:

Nolan’s got the 'ump wiv the 2 birds, gone off in a huff to 'ave a kip on the sofa. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

We are waiting for Lisbet and the girl in blue to seduce each other. We want to watch it again tonight… please…

1 Like

I hope that was an operation to chop Bux’s balls off :thinking: because mating with mum is not a good thing for possible offspring :man_facepalming:

realm53-cam14-1673732810

1 Like

Pretty sure that was the reason…

I saw this earlier, I was going to report this place for i____t fornification. :crazy_face:

where are the girls…you are watching an empty house…we have no work tomorrow…we thought we could watch the girls kiss…tonight was a disappointment…

4 Likes

this girl is so sexy ,

great tits

6 Likes

Still ‘avin’ her requisit amont of showers :joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She is competing with the new girl in realm40 now :joy:

2 Likes