Lisbet

:rofl::rofl::rofl: well with all these disagreements recently I sensed some hostility only joking marra just banter as I no you already no

I didn’t say critical was rude. I said rude was rude. I said insulting was rude.

I think you missed the second paragraph I wrote, altogether. If you said something like that to a woman, either in public or private, or on a forum or to her face (which I don’t think even you would have the temerity to do), it’s rude, insulting and very hurtful, and you should expect to receive an appropriate response, such as a frying pan upside the head.

It’s doesn’t matter if she is on public display or in the confines of your home, rude is rude and hurtful.

And just because you have a thought, opinion, idea, etc., doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to say it, write it, post it or communicate it in any way.

1 Like

Is niet mijn favo maar toch heb ik ,
tonnen respect voor Lisbet

1 Like

Depends upon your interpretation of rude i suppose.
Many people would say exposing all your private parts to the world is rude and disgusting and deliberately showing all sat in front of a cam, and having sex on public cam is beyond the pale, but members on here obviously take a different view and enjoy it.
To quote a very old saying, I bet their mums and dads are very proud of their kids.
If only they knew eh :laughing:
Funny old world eh :laughing:

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Dildo Session, S___p, Bating session and orgasm. Lisbet :heart:

1 Like

Another beautiful one.

3 Likes

She’s certainly got a nice tidy pussy, as if we ain’t seen it, again and again and again and again and again and again :laughing:

1 Like

That pose has got more repeats than Friends on Television. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lisbet was on fire last night :heart:

Lisbet really is on fire ! She’s had sex with this guy for the 7th time today ! I’m new here and she’s the first realm that got me subscribed. Does she usually have sex that regularly? Are they in a relationship? Who was the other guy from the threesome?

1 Like

Post vidéo if you havé please

a little teaser

1 Like

Thinks
More please

Yep she really had a pounding last night with each of them taking their turns more than once :laughing:
A huge improvement on the chair poses :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes