Lisbet

lisbet & NOLAN

ezgif.com-gif-maker
:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

you have disconnected the cams you are ridiculous then you complain that no one is watching you

1 Like

encore 1 idiot parmi tant d’autres …

the saddest thing is not that he took offline for problems, he took offline to fuck the girl more _____ than him and he didn’t want to

Well, if you think he did something wrong, you can file a ticket. In the worst case, you get a fine as a birthday present.

The manager doesn’t seem to have her own apartment, is back/still there.

1 Like

They were sitting on sofa when they went offline. Electricity went out. The Russians can’t manage to build a stable power grid :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I am assuming this cutie possibly was his bday present offline :stuck_out_tongue: :heart: :birthday:

1 Like

Yeah sure looks like it to me :+1:

don’t be a phenomenon that defends them, the girl said twice niet when she tried then, strange case, she went offline

Medea is busy packing 'er bits and pieces, so I guess she will be going today or tomorrow to 'er new gaf. :face_with_monocle:

there’s some packing at lisbet and nolan, are the lea
ving too or is just usual mess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

No idea, maybe it’s Medea packing her stuff :man_shrugging:

But, this is not the right topic for this discussion, sorry

Medea is leaving. Her new place to be opened next week. :wink:

Will they call it The Shower House :question:

:rofl:

Yes the whole place is a giant shower with a kitchen and livingroom in it :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, I liked that shower in the kitchen. Gave a nice view.

Someone or something has upset Lisbet :cry:

2 Likes

There was raised voices between Medea and Lisbet, a little while earlier, maybe this is the cause :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Scott mini jr keeps showing her real skin

1 Like