Lili

Ha ha, you beat me to it :grin:

Lili and Franky, just some lovely moments from earlier today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bear with me, here’s some more Lili :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love that he lifted her out of the bathtub. Unless he’s hiding some nefarious streak, he’s a keeper, and Lili is just SO DAMN CUTE!!!

2 Likes

I also think the same, but here it is difficult to accept criticism, I comment on the present, the day to day, and if the guests and resident always do the same, the comment is the same, same as the residents and guests do, simple

2 Likes

My c___d do not fear the light!

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

Here’s some from Lili’s today. Looks like she has some trouble with her back. Get well, Lili :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

By the way, don’t slip in the grass, Lili :wink:

2 Likes

Oh dear she looked to be in a lot of pain.

Yeah, didn’t look good. Let’s just hope it’s not anything chronic.

Maybe she just fucked too much. My girlfriend often had trouble walking after a night like this… :wink:

Who was she with? :wink: :grin:

She’s “walking” on his back using the chair for balance. It’s a massage technique.

What a shame, covered sex, that’s what happens when there’s light, shy What a shame of guest

And also shame on Lili, who covered herself several times

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lili seems to still have some trouble with her back. Good to have a helping hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Now you have light and you are still dissatisfied… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think if Franky tramples on Lili’s back, she will surely be in more pain afterwards than before. Aside from the back pain there’s bound to be a few broken ribs… so we better not suggest that. :wink:

No, you don’t really mean that :stuck_out_tongue: We want all of Lili :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m sure it said Lili would be back on the 5th of January if I remember correctly :thinking:

Yes I remember that too