Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Another girl who looks 16. I’m starting to worry about you people. Seriously!

You’d like Fred & Casey’s apartment then, lots of older people there.

Nope! Too old and unattractive. My sweet spot is 25 to 35.

I do give them a lot of credit for not working the cams though.

1 Like

I love seeing Elliot naked all the time. I love to see him cooking naked. Elliot always naked with hard cock makes subscribers happy.

1 Like

Eliot could call Eric, Otis and another male guest to visit the apartment and all together get naked. I like an orgy between friends. More naked Elliot cooking. I love this.

1 Like

Eliot could call Otis, ERIC and another male friend to an orgy like this. This was the best night in the apartment. Please ELIOT more parties like this one.

Eliot could call Otis, ERIC and another male friend to get naked. I loved seeing Eliot naked in front of his friend OTIS. I miss seeing this in the apartment.

3 Likes

Nurse Tessa ministering to Elliot. This is the second time recently that we’ve seen medication given by injection at home. Is this common practice in Russia?

Yes, and some also often inject themselves

1 Like

Performance enhancing jab! :laughing: :laughing: Although I think he does pretty well!

Thanks @kaya. My wife and I had some limited experience of the Russian health system after she had a fall while on a tour train on the Trans-Siberian Railway and she was examined at the railway hospital in Novosibirsk. We really appreciated the care she was given.

1 Like

Exactly

great looking nude bodies for sure

5 Likes

She’s very young but damn her body is amazing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

An happy Elli

ot and Tessa is very good at it…

2 Likes

Great blowjob! I don’t know if Elliot and Tessa read these posts, but I wish there were some way to let her know she looks far, far prettier without all that makeup that she’s wiping off right now!

1 Like

You are absolutly right…

And she has such beautiful, luscious tits! I would love to be the one sucking her nipples instead of Elliot!

What on earth has Elliot done to his head or at least, got on it?! image