Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

elliot is officially the best participant in VH

He certainly is one of the cutest! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand something. When Leya took showers sometimes she would lean down with hands on her knees for a minute I would hear her breath and it made me think she was puking. These jerks could have been muting it or doing something where I couldn’t see or hear it

So I guess the other new girl is gone? And this new girl (name?) seems to be here now?

She is cute, but the other one was cute too!

Seems like black and white clothing is the trend in this apartment. :joy:

1 Like

the most important thing is that something is going on again in his apartment … Leya or not, the new is young and willing and you don’t expect more anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am watching Elliott pacing and talking, as he often does, and along with his habit of foot-tapping when seated, am wondering whether there is an element of mild hyperactivity in his personality. This might explain some of the other habits such as continual touching which others have commented on.

1 Like

lets see if he brings another girl over tonight or the last one

I believe she’s staying at his place right now. The problem is Elliot get get enough. Another good looking girl comes In and it’s panties down. This girl is so hot he can’t get enough. He tried twice to get her panties down this morning. USA how long do you think he puts up with that?. Iam waiting for more Her hot friends :slight_smile:

Several attempts!

bandicam 2021-09-13 23-59-31-730

2 Likes

2 Likes

She seems more interested in what is on TV image

2 Likes

is that a different girl that was here on monday tuesday morning

Same girl.

2 Likes

poor elloit, shes doing more singing and watching tv

i thought the same she looks different

can someone turn the music down, lol