Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

No but I am already asking :stuck_out_tongue:

I somehow knew youā€™d be on the case :face_with_monocle:

Doing my best as always :wink:

Didnā€™t notice if they pack everything, but considering the cams photo the other day, guess they may be relocating and this place will be used by other people. Olga did clean the kitchen yesterday

If they didnā€™t pack all, i may say vacations or they can stay some time living in the other place preparing it for next tenants

Susie has gone as well :black_cat:

Relocation coming up.

And looks Olga is establishing to live here

I noticed that, :face_with_monocle: Itā€™s ok Iā€™ve taken it off my favourite list :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Letā€™s see if Olga will remain ā€œOlgaā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Eventually everyone is going to be ā€˜Nameā€™ formerly known as ā€˜Nameā€™ at some point :man_facepalming: :grin:

I got multiple confirmations Jeka is reading the Wiki so when she gets a different name it is because she did not like Olga

1 Like

I certainly canā€™t complain about Olgaā€™s evolution in clothing. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Are Rita and Ramsey will get an appartment too?

I think so. They would be the last of the bunch not getting one. So would be kind of not fair to them to be left out :wink:

I hope so Rita is the hottest from all the girls

1 Like

Well doesnā€™t need to be unfair when we donā€™t know if they even want thatā€¦ Supposedly we thought that cams could be for them but with Tessa & Elliot relocating guess it was for their own place

Of course my post was meant only when they want to. But it seems Jeka is back in business opening places on regular basis now. So I think possibility is high

I guess they are trying to increase the number of apartments outside of Russia.

I wonder if any of them are in Canada

They can open a few apartment in Newfoundland Canada ā€¦The women there as they love to make out all the time, drink and party. 7 girl to 1 guy LOL