Lesley

whats up with limal though it seems he is waiting for his chance with lucile again he be watching her closely :joy:

lesley & lucile could be fuck buddies or open relationship :thinking: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Pretty sure they are a couple or close fuckbuddies.

this place is way too big for them lesley shoud have gotten a smaller place this is a party type of place🤦‍♂️

When it opened first of all the only person there was the girl which we all thought was obviosly the tenant, however it’s spelt :smile:

Both Lesley and Lucile were there taking a shower when it opened.

1 Like

He just took her towl off and sent her to the sauna with limal :joy:

Well you are on here much more than i am so i obviously missed that. :+1:

Should be in archives soon.

They may have left by then :rofl:

Did anyone else notice all of the cameras jump forward 1hr 40 mins at 13:52 yesterday yet the timeline remained the same. After the time jump Lucile was in the bathroom cleaning her pants with a rosy red face so they had obviously been up to something. Just wondering as just before the time jump Lesley had just cum in Lucile’s mouth in the Livingroom. Has there been footage removed by VHTV like in the suspected r__e at Jurina’s a few weeks ago, and if not then why did the timeline remain the same? The cams have been acting up in this apartment for a while now.

1 Like

She has a lovely figure, I hope is going to be a permanent addition here :pray:

3 Likes

Nothing got removed. Just the whole place is lagging and cams are hanging.

1 Like

Is my memory faulty or did this bathroom view not exist when Sophie and Claudia and Elon lived there?

Yes I have noticed, I don’t think it is the internet as they don’t all lag or hang at the same time. I think the POE router and all the cameras need to be either replaced or rebooted. I have a few of those types of cams, they need to be rebooted at least once a fortnight. Looking at the state of the cable routing in the shower/sauna it will not be long before they have a short in those cables. Extremely bad practice to route a solid core cable through a doorway like that even a multi strand cable would suffer.

It higher and closer to the door. I think they have moved a few of the cameras as their wire routing leaves a lot to be desired.

Limal leaving?

Yea…. I don’t see him in this apartment…

1 Like

It was mentioned in old Sophia & Elon topic many many times :stuck_out_tongue:

You changed your post where it was mentioned before…

2 Likes