Lesley

I saw this too. Seems he is quite the arsehole, Rule number 1. You DO NOT assault a woman EVER! :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Я не совсем понял но кажется там был что-то связанное с презервативом

5 Likes

Why you guys don’t invite this women….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

we are now playing with teddy bears :angry:

1 Like

She must be a cockaholic :rofl:

Could anal be described as a cocktail? :laughing:

This man thinks he is god’s gift to women, in my optics he is god’s gift to idiots

What a idiot men still convincing this shy girl from yesterday but she kept refusing….:sweat_smile: better to give up like a real men and have some self respect…:man_facepalming:t2:

Better invite this women ….:heart_eyes:

Finally a lot of rejection and convincing he manage to get some…:sweat_smile: Come on…! Don’t you see she doesn’t want to do anything with you better drop her to home….:blush: and invite other women…

Still…! :thinking: Come on give up and let her go…:rofl:

Here we go again…. He will not stop until he get her…:man_facepalming:t2:

Shyness is over….

1 Like

in my optics.You should have bitten the dick off him, then we were free to see this clammy way he is

Lesley showing his true self more than ever. I watched the timeline back and he did nothing but harass the girl over the course of the day. I think in the end she just gave in, but thankfully only gave him a bj. I am quite surprised she hasn’t left yet. Obviously there is something more to this as they spent a lot of time whispering before the bj, but I don’t think she could have made it clearer that she wasn’t a willing candidate for Lesleys attention.

2 Likes

And she is still here….:man_facepalming:t2::rofl: may be she need money….:pleading_face:

Shaving…

1 Like

2 Likes

Where’s Lucile recently don’t recall seeing her round?

No idea. Maybe on pussy vacation :rofl:

Maybe it’s worn out and she needs a bit of recuperation :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Lucile is back :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes