Lesley

Don’t think so, looks sort of similar but last nights young guy is better looking i think.
Not that i’m an expert on guys :laughing:

Actually now I think you are correct and it is not Lennon. Like you say they look similar, perhaps its his brother!:rofl:

Thanks. Any other new guys there?

Well these two i suppose but there have been many recently i think, seems as though Lucile is a great attraction for some reason. :rofl:
Not seen Lesley lately.

1 Like

Another of the 2nd one above and one other. They seem to appear like bees round a fucking honey pot.

1 Like

He’s so hot beautiful cock.

I think that is Luciles main attraction but can’t be that sure :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Thanks buddy @robwin :+1::grinning:

To be honest think i may have lost track of some as they seem to come and go quite fast lol

@jabbath1987 That young one in my 1st post he seems to be able to keep going forever and Lucile ain’t moaning lol.
He and her even had a shower later and he was still rock hard when he was getting dressed after.
Where did i go fucking wrong then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The young lad is definitely Lennon. If you look on his chest he has two moles on the right hand side. Look at his profile picture on wiki the moles are there.

Leeman was there, easy one to identify because of his tattoos.

This guy is new. I can’t see him in the significant participants

You may well be right :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

:star_struck:

6 Likes

4 Likes

He messed with the bathroom camera last night sending it pointing to the ceiling.

Lucile is just a b___dy sex machine :rofl:

1 Like