Lesley

This morning, I woke up to see Elon back and s___ping between the girls. Now, I have not watched any action yet, but to see this guy come back after all these months away is enough to celebrate. Welcome back Elon!!!

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

happy can't stop won't stop GIF

Elon has been back here for a couple of weeks, the girls arrived yesterday afternoon :+1:

I’ve been so busy and only online a little bit. Guess I never noticed. Well, still thankful to see him!

1 Like

Here you go, this covers just about all of the moments since Elon returned to Lesleys’ realm.

And by the looks of things she has and arse to match those Thrupenny’s :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks will definitely check it out later.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s great to see them together again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :hugs:

Sorry Lesley you’ve got no chance here, not until it’s given the blessing from Elon :rofl:

On a side note you seem to love the sound of your own voice, do you ever shut up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WAKE UP ELON, these two luverly ladies are obviously after some Elon meat :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Getting desperate now :rofl:

Closer and closer :rofl:

And finally the prize she was after :heart_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The sweetness of laughter

5 Likes

Dear old Linna is out in the cold now, Elons ignoring her now Sophia & Claudia are there.
Not nice to be used when needed and then discarded :roll_eyes:

Fully agree to that :+1: Also now seems Lesley and Lucille now guests in their own apartment. I prefer that Elon and the girls find a new place soon.

That should be the logical thing to happen

4 Likes

Yes Lesley, you may have a better chance with Sophia? :heart_eyes:

Oops, sorry Lesley I was wrong, she’s off for a larger Portion of pork :rofl:

3 Likes

Elon somehow flanks all the girls away :joy:

Might have something to do with this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: big penis GIF

Нади обычную спринцовку… :s___py: :s___py: :s___py:

1 Like

People here never cease to surprise me and always seem to find problems and what a load of pessimistic people we have here. :man_facepalming:

These people are friends and have known each other for a long time, yet we try to find issues between them. :astonished:

1 Like