Lags and latest site problems

Another lone voice eh, i am pleased for you pal. :hugs:

If the issue is not global, then you just need to contact support for a troubleshooting tutorial. If you won’t do that - quick advise is trying different network and couple of VPNs :woman_shrugging:

un chanceux WARIO .

Shouldn’t have to if the system worked ok :roll_eyes:
Always used to if i can recall that far :joy:
Get fed up reporting it.
Good idea using VPN’s, slow it down even more :joy:
How do you know it’s not global based on only a handful of comments for and against.?
Most of which are probably near the source anyway.

Can’t see a single ticket about it this year from you. No problems, some people just enjoy complaining, and we respect all kinks :hugs:

is it just me or does VHTV seem to have severe problems again …

No problems for me Max

Not having a go at dear old Rob are you young lady, you could hurt a guys feelings you know. :joy:

But to be fair i am on my old laptop in the kitchen a lot of the time which is not as old as me but has probably seen one Windows version too many but still limps along ok.
On my lovely new desktop model, which like you no doubt, seems to work rather well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: quite probably as fast as you too :joy: :heart_eyes:

Having said all that i still get those dreaded streaming jumps which is definitely your end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe the people who are having issues can record a video and show us what’s happening.

Although i also had issues with the slow loading cams, never had any with the streaming jumps, or, at least not at other moments than the ones we all been aware of.

I know what you mean, but them jumps are related with the buffering, the issue we all been aware of. That’s when it’s happening

I always thought the jumps was because you was hitting the screenshot button while recording, if that truly is buffering I couldn’t live with that if my internet was like yours

Oh, it might also be the case that i hit the pause in order to take a screenshot. That’s correct

The buffering only happened lately when was a global issue

Trying not to be negative here but there is no point in my opinion, people have done it before and just get copy and paste replies, I tried albeit a while ago as it was when the beta site started to provide videos to support about issues but those issues are still present now

I honestly don’t have a single clue what jumps people are on about so a video might help to know if we all have the same issue but we aren’t aware of it.

From what i understood, Rob has this problem (jumps) for long time and constantly. The buffering/lags/slow loading cams is not constant, it was when we all had issues

My internet is very good for UK (Virgin fibre optic)

It is for me

Just got home. Same for me. Slow loading.

I have decent internet as well, I can easily stream films in 4k while downloads occur at the same time but the cams are so slow to load even with nothing else using the internet