Lags and latest site problems

Dear subscribers, we are aware of the issues and are working on it.

Angry He Man GIF

4 Likes

baby-running

alles ok nu voor het moment

You can bet your bottom dollar that 99% of faults are with VHTV and clearing your cache advice should be with the dinosaurs :joy:
Having said that they have admitted the faults are with them but it’s still b___dy irritating and that’s being polite. :roll_eyes:
Maybe the weather causing problems???

Everything appears to be stable again from my end.

Looks like it’s fixed. Let us know if still relevant for anybody please

3 Likes

seems to be solved, everything is smooth here
But another question: what’s going on with the videos? Recently there is no preview anymore, only black rectangle with the playbutton…

Yes it is fixed. Thanks to everybody for working late to fix it :heart_eyes:

Yes it’s ok here for me.

If it ain’t one thing it’s another :roll_eyes:

As for myself, if it in one way or another should not work, I just quickly notify the support crew. Usually Kaya or Jabbath. From then it takes a few minutes and then everything works. I just send a notification if it is strictly necessary. If everything works fine I do not say anything. :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

It works for me and it’s smooth :hugs:

Noch jemand grad Probleme beim Laden der Streams?

Appearing to be lagging again, how often does this have to happen!

Confirm here also, even the stream changed to Low Quality and takes longer to change cams

Changing cams seems to be regular now

There are few hours since it happens on my side

Yeah changing cams has been a problem lately though i think once you have logged on a cam it often seems ok when you want to return to it, but nothing is constant or dependable anymore. :roll_eyes:
It’s been happening on and off for a long time now.

Techteam is checking

hamster wtf GIF

My greatest whinge is the live stream is often jumping a few frames ahead all the time, well mine often is anyway.
Frequency seems to vary but you can bet it happens when something interesting happens :sweat_smile:

cc @kaya