Lags and latest site problems

If i remember all the cams numbers :joy::joy:

Bij mij hier worden veel appartementen niet geladen

They say it’s maintenance

Yeah many in many appartments not working here either just get the infamous spinning circle.

Rather a pity they don’t bloody advise us on here or are we now second class citizens???

I have a good idea why not have a News section with an editor :roll_eyes: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alles terug OK nu

@jabbath1987 You may well laugh but why should we have to fire up a separate app just to get news about the app which we are currently using.
Just bloody stupid as Telegram is only a glorified Twitter and I hate Twitter or X or whatever it’s bloody name is now :laughing:
If VH got their act together and got this proposed News section up and running that would solve a lot of aggravation. :angry:

1 Like

Ahhh i see silence is golden eh :joy:

What are you upset about? :thinking:

There was an outage, VHTV communicated it to its users via Telegram, and Jabbath was kind enough to let everyone who doesn’t use Telegram know about it too.
So no reason to be upset.

Yeah well not everyone uses that crap Telegram app, in fact why should we, what’s wrong with being advised on the forum?
As i said i don’t use Telegram, just don’t see the point when they can advise us on their own media.
If they got their finger out and got the News section up and running, problem solved.
Yet they advertise and employ an Editor for a non existant service, you couldn’t bloody well make it up.
Rant over.

After all, 6,673 users are currently doing it.
How many users use the forum? :thinking:

How many people of them actually see the messages? Not very many of that 6k figure

No further comment as you are obviously biased.

I don’t know, you seem to be the expert, you tell me.!!!

Just because there’s no response to it doesn’t mean no one reads it. I didn’t respond to it either, but I read it and therefore didn’t ask any unnecessary questions about it in the forum.

It tells you in the bottom right corner how many people have viewed it…

Just to go back to this, they actually have appointed 5 editors but still no news

True, but since the problem only existed for an hour, few people read it.

Come on Shyguy, keep looking for the fly in the ointment… :joy: :joy: :joy: :see_no_evil:

There is a VHTV News Feed topic but nothing on there for the past 12 days.
Just goes to show what VHTV think of that eh.

But they had no idea when it would get fixed so your hour comment is irrelevant.