Lags and latest site problems

As far as I am concerned, things are still running smoothly. I don’t know if VHTV has actually fixed anything or discovered a bug, but the stream has been fast and reliable since yesterday, regardless of the speed of changing cameras or clicking through the archive of clips (which used to be torture) and searching through the timeline.

Even yesterday’s testing via support in the late afternoon went smoothly, at least given the speed of my home connection.

So far, without changing anything on my computer/mobile phone, everything works as it should. I hope it stays that way.

Well no reply from @VHTV regarding reimbursement? What a surprise!!! Perhaps @Debugger you could give them a prod. It’s 22 days and counting for me, if VHTV don’t make good for their problems. If not it’s off to RLC I go, far fewer rooms but the quality and placement of the cameras far exceeds that of VHTV

Insight is the first road to improvement.

Nevertheless, it is annoying that service providers always first and foremost blame their customers for problems. That the problems, however, only since 19.08. should have occurred, I think it’s a rumor. Before that date, the problems started to appear, but they weren’t as bad then. The problems grew more and more as the days went by.

So there’s no compensation for all the trouble we’ve had with VHTV? :-1: Good to know. :rage:

70 days left!

Yeah i started off with RLC many many years go, remember used to spend bloody hours watching nothing in the hope something would happen but most of us were hooked for some strange reason. even the slightest upskirt then was a bonus :laughing:
Funny how attitudes change, now people complain if they ain’t seeing any fucking for 5 mins or cocks and pussy all on show :laughing: Must admit not looked at them for a while now, used to have a peek every so often.

Exactly to the point!

It amazes me how quickly we become greedy, demanding more and more, and becoming less and less satisfied with a lot.

We are saturated with everything, so much so that it is extremely difficult to satisfy us. The adage that you get far by going slow no longer applies. We now demand instant gratification, an instant shot of adrenaline. How much longer? What will happen when nothing will satisfy us any more? Zombies. Depressed zombies. With keyboard as our weapons under fingers.

Bitching and complaining.

So very true, in fact i have reached the point now if when i logon and straight away see someone fucking or cock sucking i will most likely change to another apartment just to see something bloody different :laughing:
Does that make me strange or weird? well maybe but most of it now is all so bloody boring i mean how may times can you watch someone fuck for gods sake. :laughing:
And when Henry takes his todger out and starts whirling it around i run for the hills :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am glad the gorgeous Holly is back and has seemed to be settled with the thor-type muscle man in their own place definitely some hotties, .but a lot of repeats!

Well, if you are weird because of that welcome to the club, we are two already.

@robwin, @Handsdown and @X192023

you are off topic!

are we under arrest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Car Chase Police GIF

I feel like OJ is in the front of that chase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

giphy

on topic, i’m not so happy to say that i still have the lag problem…no so frequent, but still…

I’ll snitch it to @Jabbath1987

:sunglasses:

oh shit, hiding under the bed :laughing:

What realm is that?

Do you really think i care that much? :laughing:

Hi
This email address has been blocked a very long time ago (without receiving any notification whatsoever) therefore I did not receive any replies either.
After some time, I tried to use my other email address and all these emails have been answered every time, and that's fine.

Hello,

The only responses I have had from you are the ticket confirmation and the one I am replying to now which you posted on the forum.

Not sure where the one you said you sent 20 minutes after I opened the ticket went to but it didn’t get to me and I have checked my spam folders.