Ksu & Nikita

Nope Russian.

3 Likes

is everyone as___p in the apartment they went offline earlier with isp issues?

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

whats the point nikita if this is primary a girl’s cam model apartment :thinking: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

beautifull girl :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cam13 doesn’t work

chaturbate is extremely boring, 2 hours and if she even took off her panties or bra, and pretends to play with the dildo off and the reason they have network drops is because of the bandwidth they use, which is more powerful than the what does that kingdom have

1 Like

chaturbate es sumamente aburrido,2 horas y si siquiera se desprendio de la braga o el sujetador,y finge jugar con el dildo apagado y el por que de que tengan caidas de red es por el ancho de banda que utilizan que es mas potente que el que tiene ese reino

They already made it on my do-not-watch list :stuck_out_tongue:

arriba la traducción de Google de español al ingles y abajo como originalmente lo e escrito

Jabbth no se los podia amonestar o multar pues nos suscribimos por ver reinos reales no reinos utilizados como estudios de shows, guion izados gracias hermano

esa es la camara de vhtv que se ve la accion,la camara a sido desconectada para que solo se vea la webcam del shows

Let me check that. When they disconnected it on purpose they will get fined…

They did not disconnect it. Just the webcamming takes so much bandwidth that the whole place is lagging like crazy. And I guess the cam lagged too much and stopped working.

D______e for the other realms who do not do that s__t… :-1: :-1: :-1:

i don’t think this apartment will last long :thinking:

Hopefully not…

Please give me an option to mute, not favorite or something else like that for apartments… Is the fifth time now i see this…

Nice girl, nice outfit, nothing wrong with that but if i want to see webcamming there are enough other sites for that…

1 Like

Pero Jabbath por esa razon de 3, no funcionaria ninguna camara de esa habitacion,al quitar ese ancho de banda,y es casualidad que sea la camara 13 la que se veria la accion

1 Like