Ksu & Nikita

2 Likes

@ToreyK seems they don’t care with maintenance in their own place :rofl: :rofl:

They just needed to move from one “chaturbate” place to another, basically what M&H do constantly with that lame s___py rotational parties all the time in their gang

1 Like

The pope on tour

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m glad to see them all together. I hope that they have a good time and enjoy their evening.

4 Likes

3 Likes

As of 4:30 AM, Camera 6 still not working

Look like Ksu & Nikita have loggia…. with no cam where they spent more time for smoking……

Did you do a ticket?

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. Just send us a link on timeline if they spend there too much time, and we will discuss such a possibility.

Best wishes, Voyeur House TV Support

:+1:t2::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Cam 6 living room not working so it didn’t saved any videos…:confused:

3 Likes

does it turn you on watching people smoke? :thinking: :smoking: Weird :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No, but I believe hot things happen offcam….:wink::sweat_smile:

Did you send them the link?

No, checking timeline….:sweat_smile:

Of course it does how else would they light their cigarette :fire: :rofl: :rofl:

Things are looking interesting here now. Even if they are acting in front of the cam, those two ladies make such great viewing that I am going to appreciate every moment that they are together. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Her smile & her ass….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Her new girlfriend. She got great taste in women that’s for sure! lol Hope new girlfriend becomes a regular. Two sexy ladies with great chemistry.

1 Like