Ksu & Nikita

Told you I was new…thought she looked like a Nikita…we live and learn… Whoops! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No harm, no foul. I just thought it was funny, especially when you said, “Tell me I’m wrong.” Reminded me of the meme with the guy sitting behind a table and the sign that says “Change my mind.”
:+1: :+1:
BTW, they do look quite a bit alike.

1 Like

two stunning ladies :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

i made that mistake originally as well. I assumed that the girl was Nikita because of the A at the end of the word? Forgetting about Nikita Kruschev.

1 Like

Thanks for that, makes me feel better Wolfie - “Power to the People!” :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I am the only one who liked ziva, get her back…

I know only Zia and because of her i paid my first membership. I would like to see her, but i dont believe in her return :cry:

I think we will see Zia just in next summer,but I’m not sure

We have a lot of video with Zia and you can buy her number)) write me in pm

2 Likes

black hair girl got some rack :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not 100% but i think i have seen her before in the summer time and did some G/G action. Again, not 100%

1 Like

Look at that ass :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Uploading: realm36-cam15-1671653184.png…

3 Likes

It’s been dealt with

1 Like

Once again the best apartment in VH! The perfect definition of the best renters in VH! Parties with amazing friends where everything happens! Women’s beauties and always uninhibited! (no disparagement of men) and true love between Ksu and Nikkita! The best of VH currently without a doubt! I love you!

2 Likes

3 Likes

They really look like they’re having a lot of fun tonight.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes