KristyKrabs & Timotheo

Good luck Kristy ( and Pam! ). Missing you still, especially as I liked to look at you s___ping just before I turned off and went to bed myself every night! It is good of you to let us know how you are and what is happening in your life and like the others, if you are able to keep us posted occasionally your fans are going to be very happy! Take care!

2 Likes

Hi Kri, how nice to see you again, your smile remains by far the most charming of VHTV. The photos you posted demonstrate what I’ve always written and thought of you. of your person and your charm, you are beautiful without necessarily being vulgar. I hope to be able to review your news here every now and then, I wish you the best life can offer you. you are fantastic.

1 Like

Kristy hiii
Thanks for getting back in touch , even if it is just to tell us that your have left , probably for good. You ask how we saw the relationship and like BigJock said you both made it look pretty solid. I myself was in a relationship like that for a long time, hiding the cracks, but in the end accepting that a separation is for the best … so good luck to you both.

You must realise that you had a lot of followers , but not only for your lovely looks. The proof of that is how much we enjoy the pictures you have just posted. . The reason that you were different from the vast majority of the girls on these pages, who, don’t get me wrong,we adore seeing walking around naked , as we did you. The difference is that you were verybody’s first girlfriend, their favourite crush, their blushing young bride or even their loving d______r ( when you wore clothes) . You appealed to more than just the standard perverts ( myself included ) that check in daily. We will of course miss you . You have a host of people who you know wish you all the best for the future xxxx

Thank you for the update Kristy, glad to hear that you are fine. Sorry to hear about you and Tim, but I guess that’s the way life goes sometimes. Good to hear that you two at least are still friends. I’m trying to think of somrthing nice to say, but what could I possibly add to what’s already been said by the others above. I’ll miss you Kristy. Say hello to Pamela from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

quanto mi manca questa meravigliosa ragazza.
how i miss this wonderful girl.

7 Likes

Oh yes, Kristy is much missed. Funny, lively and beutiful girl :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

I’m happy to report to Kristy fans that she is doing very well and thriving post-VHTV, living life quite vivaciously, as she always has. Sadly, as we already know, Timotheo is no longer in the picture. Kristy has a steady girlfriend now.

4 Likes

kristy told him that the experience with Tim was over and that it had been a positive experience anyway. For me Kristy remains one of the most beautiful girls ever on VHTV, by beautiful I mean as well as a perfect body, a really uncommon sweetness in her gestures, in her daily life. I’m glad he’s doing well and living peacefully…

6 Likes