KristyKrabs & Timotheo

we miss you so much!!!:heart:

1 Like

Oh glad that she is happy too. I wish you only the best in life and I understand your decision. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! We are really appreciate it :heart:

3 Likes

Good luck on your future journey, Kristy :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you a lot, kisses :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Good luck in life and with your future projects Kristy, you surely are missed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you for remaining in contact with us, despite not being directly involved with the project any more. I consider this as a sincere mark of respect to those of us who, for our own (probably very different) reasons have enjoyed watching your apartment cameras at various times. I wish you all the very best.

5 Likes

Miss you a whole lot. You were my favorite.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, honey, thank you so much! I’m doing my best always every second of my life :heart: kisses

1 Like

I was very interested in being on the project. and every time I was amazed at how much warmth we received. every time I came to read the forum, you and all the participants filled me with kindness, warmth and gratitude. what a wonderful audience! thanks for the nice words! it is very valuable when people spend time of their lives on you. you are the best!

9 Likes

On the first of January, Pam and I left Tim to live our wonderful life)

16 Likes

@KristyKrabs Ur k__ling me with all of these stunning beautiful pictures of you :fire: :hugs: :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Well we are happy when you share some cool things about your new life here with us from time to time. And of course Pamela is always welcome too :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Yes, please keep sharing here. It would be great to keep hearing from you now and again.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

sempre bella :heart_eyes:buona vita :+1:

1 Like

Best wishes to you in your new life, :heart:

1 Like

The two of you came across as having a solid relationship but nobody knows what the future brings, I wish you all the best in the next chapter of your wonderful life :heart: You will be sadly missed

3 Likes

хорошо, не беспокойтесь об этом. Я был очень рад услышать от вас. Я знаю, что ты в порядке, и это важно. здесь у нас есть огромная поддержка сотен из вас, даже если мы так далеко. и мы всегда думаем о вас.