KristyKrabs & Timotheo

By all I mean everyone that visited this realm frequently not brain dead people like yourself obviously :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Damn, that’s bad news. When the best apartments poll was running, this was the only apartment I voted for each and every time. Kristy & Tim, all my best wishes for you. And take good care of Pamela and Bridget. I’ll miss them too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Guys) hi everyone, sorry for not answering. I’m here and ready to answer for all questions)

9 Likes

12 Likes

hello Kristy!!

Will you ever come back to us?

4 Likes

Hi hope everything is okay and good with you guys :hugs: If you don’t mind me asking Are you guys coming back?

1 Like

Hi honey, I really appreciate all of us for those amazing moments! But I think it’s in past already)

1 Like

big shame…

but hope you two stay togehter and have a great time outside the project!

just hope to see sometimes some of your wonderfull pictures :gift_heart:

1 Like

Ohhhh, I’m in new chapter of my life) we broke, we are friends now, because you saw how we knew how to resolve differences with each other. but we are very different. you may or may not have noticed. but can you share your thoughts about us, how did you see our relationship from the outside?

5 Likes

All the best to you and Happy New Year (Even it is already a bit late :wink:) :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

A loooot of kisses :heart:

2 Likes

You made very good decision; I wish you good luck :+1:

2 Likes

So sweet, thank you for your beautiful words :heart:

3 Likes

My best relationships ever :sweat_smile: But I will plan to have more amazing love :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for watching us :heart:

2 Likes

Ohhhh honey. I’m so sorry for not answering. I was not really able to write something)

1 Like

I just followed and watched you on here sorry I didn’t mean no disrespect towards the situation I’m sad to hear ur not coming back u was 1 of my favs :heart_eyes: and I wish you nothing but the best and hope you have a great 2023 :hugs: :heart: I happy to know that ur happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

May I ask why don’t you consider coming back? You could do a place with Rejolda :wink: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hmmm, I think I mentally left it in another year. and rejolda never got high from life on the project, I think you felt it even through the screens. now she lives with her girlfriend, studies as a marketer, develops and I am very happy for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes