Kristall

15 Likes

no videos here?

1 Like

New guy show up as party and dancing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

There are two videos just above your post. Archive videos typically take a bit longer to create, and then get saved to the archive.

Anyone know what happened here?
Living room camera at Kristall reallifecam apartment at Voyeur House TV (cam15) (voyeur-house.tv)

2 Likes

Krusha seems to be a violent man. This is not the first time I noticed him raising hands on Kristall. I just hope someone talks to him and makes him understand.

3 Likes

Elle s’est bien fait prendre en levrette, superbe vidéo ! :smiling_face:
Beautiful Doggystyle!!! :star_struck:

Kristall got hard ■■■■■ and started be agressive to him, she tried slap him on face first, also start disturb while he was talking/saying good nue to guests. If you consider this violent so…

4 Likes

I’ve listened to what they said on the Balcony and he said she cheated on him after watching the timeline. Don’t know where Elton258641 is talking about. It wasn’t only about tonight. He was now tired of this all and after that offline.

5 Likes

Ich hab ihn bisher auch noch nicht als gewalttätig gesehen . Er schubst sie bisschen weg wir haben hier schlimmeres gesehen . Auch Frauen können provozieren und Männer zur Weißglut treiben .

Dass sie Ihn betrogen hat dazu können wir wohl alle nichts sagen . Wobei ich schon bisschen komisch fand dass sie anfangs verschiedene Männer hatte und jetzt schon länger mit den ist …

2 Likes

They seem to have become friends again after some sleep! :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

They got back together.

9 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

Kristall sucking Krusha

18 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes