Kenia & Gorch

So who is Gorch? The Telegram post indicates that he is the guy we named Roosevelt before?

This is becoming real chaos…

1 Like

Gorch is either that guy (New one)

or this guy (Roosevelt from Tonks place)

Can you please help @kaya? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been here too long…Remember this place from years back.

3 Likes

Old Hugo & Beverly apartment.

Happy memories of Beverley :grinning:

3 Likes

Beverley always on :fire: She’s 1 of my favs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And me! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Yes, Beverley has always been one of my favorites :fire: :fire: :fire:, but in this apartment there was a lot of ambiguity, a lot of strange things to understand.
Conclusion: Beverley but in the previous apartment with her guests playing sensual games.

2 Likes

Hopefully Kenia - gorch will have been fully briefed of the previous occupants of this realm. Therefore they will exceed our expectations of the playful antics which we anticipate. :innocent:

I’m almost certain that Kenia will be a great host for big parties, as she has already demonstrated that she alone is enough to liven up a party.

3 Likes

But who is Gorch?

Let’s hope it is Beverley under a pseudonym! :laughing:

2 Likes

When Hugo first moved to this place he was with another girl and Beverley would come over to visit. Even if it was all a sham, watching them try and be sneaky and hook up while the other girl was sleeping was really fun to watch. Eventually they dropped the charade and they were together again. The next time I saw Beverley, she shagged Alan a few times at what would become Dexter and Kelly’s place (also Tonk’s) and then she showed up to one or two parties at D&K’s.

I still go back and watch them especially the early stuff the did with Jules and Sina.

Anyway I digress. My fingers are crossed that new memories are made here and the new participants enjoy themselves

1 Like

I liked the all girl group sex Beverley used to initiate - pretty rare on VHTV. Bring back Beverley!! :laughing:

1 Like

THis is only the ex apartment of Hugo & Beverly :rofl:
Neither of them will return…

3 Likes

There’s a topic for that.
:joy:

Bring back these participants

9 Likes

I agree kenia and like a volcano alone could leave so many viewers glued vhtv… :fire: :fire:

I just saw the free live feed and was “dam I know that place” lol. Thanks for reminding me of who and why :smile: