Hopefully they could come back soon

1 Like

Greetings @kaya
Are you able to indicate when Liliana will be on line please? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi,

She is setting the place and will be online during next days

6 Likes

Thanks @kaya. It is nice to have something to look forward to especially when it is someone as elusive as Liliana. :wink:

6 Likes

Bardy left the project?

2 Likes

It’s down as Kelys also.

2 Likes

Looks like this place is to the archives not surprised though. Queen brought 90 percent of the viewers.

2 Likes

What’s up? @kaya

Kelys & Bardy
[OFFLINE] left the project

5 Likes

Told you they left days ago :wink:

7 Likes

I don’t doubt that Bardy and Kelys will be frequent guests at Liliana’s if they are still together.

2 Likes

What are you about to say @kaya?

2 Likes

Can’t find a decent word to say. Some people just do not have any respect to viewers or team

Tom And Jerry Smile GIF

7 Likes

Incredibile. Che vergogna!! Era chiaro fin da subito che non sarebbero tornati, c’era qualcosa di troppo sospetto, prima togliere i nomi dalla lista e poi adesso che lasciano il progetto. Zero rispetto per chi paga e per chi guarda.

2 Likes

Mi meraviglio di Bardy, pensavo fosse un ragazzo a cui teneva a noi, invece un altro che fugge. Sembrava troppo bello per vedere tutti quei bei ragazzi insieme nell’appartamento. Mah. Lo dico sempre e poi alla fine non lo faccio mai…

1 Like

I doubt whether we have seen the last of him. I think Liliana will invite him to be outrageous again at her parties. A true hedonist.

4 Likes

I am not condoning his lack of respect however.He thinks with his dick.

1 Like

@Squish lilliana is online and open for business :blush::blush::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@jabbath1987 kelys & bardy left the project…