Kelys & Bardy

We know some users, if there is not a 20x zoom on the pussy and other body parts under floodlight, this is shy … :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Ik denk dat hier ook in dit rijk, binnenkort de stekker eruit gaat .

1 Like

OMG, I didn’t realise my buddy @carlos was still here, how’s it going mate :hugs:
:joy: :joy:

7 Likes

I appreciate that Liliana had her hands full with Theodora last night but once again it was left to good old Kelys to do the sex heavy lifting. Early days still however.

8 Likes

Please don’t let Theodora cock block for a second time.

Finbar is fucking gorgeous.

(I’m not a fan of the name he’s been given if I’m honest. I don’t think it suits him.)

2 Likes

I never heard this name before. Sounds like a bar for Finnish citizens to me :joy:

1 Like

:blush:

6 Likes

Well you can ‘blame’ me for that name. I stand by decision to submit it as an idea for his name, as I was going for something unusual (for VHTV at least).

1 Like

It’s Irish actually. It means ‘fair headed’ (reference to hair colour) which I know in his case is not technically accurate but the idea was to choose an unusual name, not yet known on the site.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s done was going to bed so i couldn’t do it till now.

3 Likes

I’m not having a pop, just not a fan. It’s just a bit old man-ish to my mind. I mean it’s irrelevant really, Nobody I like the look of stays around for long. Which is probably good for their health, but disappointing for me and little me. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I was hoping for some interest in Finbar on the part of Liliana given he waited patiently for her for hours but it was not too be. :face_exhaling:

Something odd happening this evening. People dashing around on errands etc.

1 Like

Bardy is so sexy

6 Likes

Yes he is. He in my opinion, is a great addition to the project. I rather like his mate Donny (also in your picture) too.

3 Likes

Carmelina is visiting

5 Likes

5 Likes