Kazantip-House

As there is no more pool now can you please rename the pool cam to “Front yard” @kaya ? Thanks :kissing_heart:

Or backyard lol!

1 Like

I hear Scotts purchased buckets & spades and will rename it the beach area :crazy_face:

1 Like

They do need so many other things more than a beach:… hairstylists, clothing, image advisors and much more… or you know what … let the sissy boys leave and the sexy girls stay :kissing_heart: :laughing:

Just think, in about 16 years or so the little one can be on VHTV too. Wouldn’t that be a trip if the kids of VHTV grew up to complete the generational circle. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How do you know they had sex if we don’t have anything in the cams ? I only saw the blowjob

1 Like

oops ! I forgot to mention the 2tn s of sand to make the :rofl:sand castles .

I thought you were going slightly mad wanting to do sand castles without any sand. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Lol so the place is back to snoozathon again? :man_facepalming:

Will we see her again? We want her to complete the excitement

Oh so it happens HERE (in this apartment) too! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Hope, it’s not contagious.

1 Like

Were Scott & Sabrina once an item? I just noticed that they got it on a few times in the archives for 2020.

where is Alex man ? !!! I thought he was going to have some fun !!! :pensive:

I guess he is already gone. Seemed more to be a business visit than a visit for parties…

yes they came to the project together 2019

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem any time mate

1 Like

he tried his best to seduce Sabrina but embarrassed himself by not being able to get hard

Seems a regular thing in this house is it the food or lack off or the water :crazy_face: