Kazantip-House

and you Sir ! :upside_down_face:

Yeah i be ok it’s all the others that ain’t :rofl:

im sure some old lady will fancy you like hell before they bury you bro :crazy_face:

Ok im going THIS IS OUT OF TOPIC omg ! done it again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cant fart in peace nowadays :crazy_face:

Al fin uno de mis favoritos Alex in The house

Anna :heart: dooing nasting things with her phone !

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

Not awkward at all. :confused:

3 Likes

Have you photo shopped that ? cant believe what im seeing :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yo creo que a ella no le importa por que si para mi es algo incómodo me paro y me voy o simplemente cierro la puerta pero ella no le presta atención por que simplemente le da exactamente lo mismo lo que haga Alex.

The whole night seems like a strange click-bait event. I would rather have the regular socalled kindergarders back, where nothing at all happens, because this is just awkward.

What happened to all the good people?.. The party times at VH seem to be dead!

have not seen all im now a standard member , but you wanted different you got it :crazy_face:

Guess they are following though with a plan? I don’t really fault tenants if it’s not blatantly obvious. But I don’t have a sub and there’s usually not much to see on the free cams here.

1 Like

I didn’t want anything different. In fact, I’ve been criticizing all the people who wants this place to change too much. This place has always been pretty good, with a great and realistic real life core. If I ever wanted anything different for this place, it would have been that I wanted alittle bit more of the same. And maybe invite back some of the party-friends, instead of letting s___py Junior stay there for eternities.

Who is this boy? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Whenever I see Alex I always look at his hands first. Good job Alex. :facepunch:t2:

He looks _____ to me. Shocking I’m sure.

1 Like