Kazantip-House

What a pathetic thing about the realm.

1 Like

i would love to see a more wild party here. They have quite a few partyā€™s, but most are of the lame sideā€¦This would be a great apartment if they step it up someā€¦

1 Like

Yes agree. Itā€™s just boring slumber parties latelyā€¦

yeah I agree too we would like to see more wild parties with more fun

more interesting parties and wild fun

1 Like

The only problem is that when they actually did have regular wilder parties, in the past, people just canā€™t seem to handle it. They send in tickets for everything and nothing, the participants got fines and VH put the apartment offline for half a day afterwards. No one wants to risk that anymore, so therefore we only get lame and boring parties these days. I blame the policies of VH. This particular apartment actually deserves all the credit it can get. They are still trying to create normal and realistic parties, just with alot more calm and boring people, and they have never really went down the ā€˜directed action pointed into the camā€™-direction, like too many others.

But lately they are really boringā€¦

Are they really? If you compare them to the past, yes! If you compare them to other apartments, then no!

That have nothing to do with normal or realisticā€¦ just a bunch of deep alcoholics and junkies

Depends with what apartments you compare, but i agree itā€™s not easy to find much places where people are so unconscious on their behavior, doing ā€œpartiesā€

No particular apartment deserves anything different from the others, VH rules applies for all in the same way, but maybe here they are always in need of boss supplies to do ā€œnormalā€ parties

1 Like

Take other apartments who used to be similar. Stifler. Ken & Barbie. Capo. Are they less boring?

No to me they are quite boring tooā€¦

I never said any apartment deserves different rules from the others. The same rules apply for all of them. What I said is that this particular apartment deserves credit, because it is the only place that has continued to have these ā€˜normalā€™ parties, despite that everything is against it.

By ā€˜normalā€™ and ā€˜realisticā€™ I only mean that their behavior is as if they were somewhat unconscious of the cameras. They wear clothes, and they donā€™t pose and position everything they do to make a good angle. Whether they are alcoholics and junkies have nothing to do with it. That just helps make it more interesting. :blush:

2 Likes

They (specially their boss) are the ones that put them selves against it. Honestly i donā€™t call this parties.

Of course not ā€¦ that lyla dances are not for cams :smiley: Goldie all day ā€œaloneā€ wasted in underwear for no reason with a full house is not for the cams :smiley:
When they are unconscious about the cameras itā€™s because they are unconscious about everything else :joy: in that state they are in a parallel universe.

To me yes. The other two i badly even watchā€¦ Stifler alone is more time offline then online and Capo is totally fake place

What I donā€™t understand is allowing this guy to stay there for so damn long. He is more boring than paint drying.

1 Like

The bosses are against it because the money is against it. Too much risks. Better to be safe.

They only have one, and itā€™s not the puppet that have the name on the place :grin: Guess maybe the problem is exactly thatā€¦ without extras and with conscience on what they are doing they are ā€œemptyā€

3 Likes

But vhtv wouldnā€™t need to listen to this bullshit, instead all the time stupidly succumbs to persuasion, and then youā€™ve got the results - one big pile of crap :rofl:

1 Like

Rest assured that the managers are working on looking for lechico-durmiendo-hamaca el contestants.