Kazantip-House

I really miss the D&D parties .also had some issues . But great Parties. Lots of good sex and hot babes. Wish we could see the gorgeous blonde again. Such a beauty :yum:

2 Likes

She was not there very often? Right?

No. Her and bf had sex in bedroom.and a fight started causing the realm To go offline. She did give him a bj we got to see :stuck_out_tongue: I believe he did d__gs in one of Scott’s parties.yes good parties He did Cocaine in the bathroom But was also D&D friends. Like always !

So I guess we won’t see her again…

I wish Melissa would come back with Alisa We would be guaranteed good parties like we used to have :yum: Where did the gorgeous Krista go ? miss her and others

2 Likes

When people was always complaining about how boring they was??? :grin:

Yeah I remember. Wasn’t me by the way. But yes people complained about Sergio & Melissa being to fat and all such things and now they are all gone and we see the site needed people like them…

Really I know. They would like to have that now. Compared to what we got.

BIG MAMA was enough fat for me thank you very much :rofl:

My systems took a while to recover :upside_down_face:

People always complain about participants when they are here. But when they are gone their memory cheats them after a few months and we get comments about them like “the site was so much better when XXXX was online.”

I’m sure 6 months after this realm has gone lots of people will be reminiscing about how much they miss Scott and his crazy parties.

I take it you are using theJabbath mindset :rofl:

Rather hell freezes over :joy:

Am I that famous now already? :joy:

Nahhh just so boring sometimes :rofl:

only in your own mind ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i would say a plus 7 takes that win easily

Should be renamed KatNip House. The cats are more entertaining. :rofl:

Faye is back but that pink color. First time that i won’t care if they turn on nightmode.

Does not matter. Main thing is that she is back and hopefully will spice up things there a little