Kazantip-House

@jabbath1987 would you please move the talks about Kazantip to its related topic ? thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly, move it to the kazantip forum

It is exactly as you described it.

Tell me where to start please? :wink:

Ah, ok. I was afraid something is wrong.

comment #976

There is a concept of hopelessness. There is where it is good to live, but for housing it is to pay the communal apartment. I don’t know about them, I’ve got gigantic bills for central heating. You also need to eat for something to buy and perhaps not only for yourself. And the girls still need a bunch of all kinds of cosmetics, etc.

Has been done :wink:

1 Like

Hope you not trying to say you want to come live with me. :rofl:

you do not have so much fun, you do not have a challenge for survival in such living conditions :wink:

2010 actually, but what’s a year between friends. :joy: :joy: :joy:

You are right, I have never been in a situation where I have had to bend for a guy like Scott. I could never imagine being in that situation.

Online …

1 Like

Don’t look now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But Iam almost sure Grandpa Moe got him some She’s grinning and happy.of course we didn’t see it!

Meanwhile electrical problems and putting up a tree and lights Smart one Scott :rofl:

Scott got a new toy.now he won’t have to walk to the basement :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: looks like Harper will be riding ,already Has her mask on it!

And the christmas tree is blocking the view on cam8…

1 Like

Danielle gave him a cuddle this morning and they are laughing and joking together and he is singing :open_mouth:
You may well be right.

Always thought if he had a chance it would be her.maybe a repeat in the cards Would hate to see him show up Daddy Scott :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I believe Scott’s thinks it’s Halloween instead of Christmas :rofl:

1 Like

The glue gun is out again lol