Kazantip-House

So seems the only sex in this place is S&S. What happen when they leave We gonna watch the critters get it on ….excitement :upside_down_face:

Indeed, lot of pple in this house but so boring…

Scott is working with a hot glue gun. Here is how to prevent glue clogging the nozzle when the pistol dries: Put a toothpick in the nozzle when it is still hot. Now no glue can get in the nozzle when the pistol cools down. Next time before using simply pull out the toothpick and you can start with a clean nozzle :wink:

Now tell him how to put a condom on so he won’t get into another predicament he finds himself in :rofl:

But in general he better should have used silicone for sealing as hot glue is not made for things where a lot of dynamic stress is applied to (Like the water tap) Glue will get brittle and there will be water leaks.

For sure do NOT bring a toothpick even near the condom :rofl:

He lets me be with Steph for a few hours and I will go do all the plumbing there :rofl:

Better still don’t let Scott do any repairs, looking at his tool kit, he has got no idea.

1 lump hammer ,a cheap battery drill, and a hot glue gun, really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WTF is it with the wiring and these places, do they pay the electrician in Vodka before he does the job?

Well the part with the pump looks fairly new. The rest rather old.

Where is the cover?

You mean for the cables? I would put the cables in cable ducts and put insulation around the pipes containing hot water.

His tool kit? You mean his glue gun. That’s what he fix everything with.
Real men don’t need a tool kit. MacGyver had some gaffer tape and a Swiss army knife. Scott has the glue gun.

Cable tie them to the cold water taps. This cover is lacking

Ah yes it is missing. I wonder if there ever was any…?

Well in all the properties I’ve worked in these are never covered

Ours has a styrofoam cover and is connected to pipes with special fittings to prevent vibrations

You have to stop working for VHTV, get out into the real world :rofl:

1 Like

Lets hope that Hot Glue doesn’t have a, short holding life span, or this place will fall apart, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: