Kazantip-House

he just did it again wile the girl was dancing with dark haird dude he was not amused they were dancing

I must admit the graffiti doesn’t look that good really, in fact it’s shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like she has had enough of this mad house :rofl: :rofl:

i know but i think if it does go away we will miss it because we are used to it now otherwise a bare wall will come back

1 Like

They can either paint over it, but it would have to be either black or a lot of some other colour to hide it, or try using solvent to remove it.

1 Like

it seems to me that the girl did not like the smell from Ben’s mouth, and in general the fact that he does not take a shower

the dude with the dark hair gone with her they sneekt in a few little kissen over the evening maybe ben is to late :heart_eyes:

1 Like

maybe the girl was secretly whispered in her ear that his penis does not work

They put the swing back in the same place, why do they not put it so we can see the whole of it as it was when pool was there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

she had a little talk in bathroom with lyla and the name benji came up a few times while lyla was laughing so maybe you are right

I’m really looking for this kind of cleaning lady :drooling_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Me to, and if she looks this good in bra and panties I don’t mind if she doesn’t do a lot of cleaning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she can ta

ke these one with her so they can work together :heart_eyes:

me neither and it can take all day cleaning xd

Good idea, one can clean one can dance then they can swap over :rofl: :rofl:

Take all week for all I care :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just watching them would be fine :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

that’s better for the work pressure and better for the boss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a look mister cock block jumps on lyla just wen she started to make a little fun with the other dude

That arse Ben has to annoy people Lyla is laying next to Talon talking and arse Ben has to come in and kiss her, I’m fucking sure he’s doing this to annoy Talon :angry:

he is he cant have it some one else is intrested in the girls in the house but now he has to clean the garden from scott i think he is not happy :smiley:

1 Like