Kazantip-House

Это разная трактовка, раз два секс партнера за вечер) воспринимайте как угодно) беспорядочные половые связи) и все

Yes it’s a difference. As whore means prostitute. Now stop call her that.

i understand what you are saying brother, but the guy jumped on her and wanted to force her having sex, but he didn’t rape her and i agree that lyla is a stupid slut, she’s just here to sleep, she doesnt want to have sex withg anybody, even with ben who shes rubing dick all day long,

1 Like

As I said insults.

Ну так ей не все равно с кем?) Серьезно) объясни разницу нимфоманки и шлюхи?

A woman who has many casual sexual encounters or relationships

Seems it applies for the case

whore так whore ) спасибо, thank you )

i paid 30 dollars for nothing, they have 20 appartments but if there are hot girls, they never have sex, if there are ugly girls, they have orgies does someone have a better website with real amateur hot girls??

Хахах, как же я тебя понимаю) поэтому и ухожу

Well look it up. There is a big difference.

I don’t like it when people talk bad about girls who have a lot of sex with different people but at same time guys who do the same with girls nothing bad is said about them.

2 Likes

А я ни за кого, ни за того парня ни за девушку, значит Я БЫЛ НЕ ПРАВ, нет и не было между ними отношений, я не проследил ЗА ВСЕЙ вечеринкой.

Is that the masked mistress (Aka Harper) I see?

вот есть такая народная мудрость, ключ который подходит ко всем замкам пиздатый ключ, замок который можно открыть любым ключем хуевый замок there is such a popular wisdom, a key that fits all locks, a fucking key, a lock that can be opened with any key, a fucking lock

And how do you call someone a slut and then in the same sentence admit that she doesn’t have any sex with anyone?

I thought there was an agreement to write in english? English is the lingua franca for the world - the standard language that we all unofficially agreed to use. Why the hell do I see so much Russian that i have to keep translating?! And im not downloading the translator app, thats just ridiculous when we all speak english…

1 Like

The masked one must be here for her appointment with Scott.

да и слова типа шлюха и шалава проститука, шмара, шаболда, подстилка итд - задевают чувства верующих. Лучше говорить нимфа. что бы на тебя не агрились на форуме.