Kazantip-House

hi scott my name is arturo from italy

1 Like

Hey buon giorno but I do not think Scott is here in the forums

3 Likes

Ok thank you so much

Spagasm was by far the best for me, too, but Stephie is very beautiful

1 Like

What can you say about Scott , anything with a pulse & female he s a lech of the highest order , cannot understand Steph staying with him plus his old flame Sabrina turns up and all in the same bed with Scott trying his luck on Steph before the vacation , how many of those students has he had his way with four was my last count or maybe more ?

2 Likes

great this apartament let me know some drunk videos I love it

Back online,

Scott better remember who he is in bed with or they are both in for a surprise. :grin:

2 Likes

the kindergarden online. How pathetic.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t object to seeing that unfold!:slight_smile: I doubt it will though. :frowning:

This apartment is very still. no sex, no orgies, no naked boys. There is a party but no group sex. Who subscribes to VHTV wants to see the day to day with sex. The apartment manager could invite exhibitionist boys to parties who like to have sex in front of their friends. We miss the times when there were many apartments like that. Invite exhibitionist boys to liven up the parties. Hopefully the apartment will improve.

2 Likes

My good old Goldie is back! :kissing_heart:

Confirms… such a difference :rofl:

4 Likes

So, when will be sober, she can start to pack her bags :rofl:

1 Like

No need to get sober. This is when she is fun to follow!

3 Likes

every day the level is higher in this realm.

I keep hoping some of the guys might go skinny dipping in the pool they have there…but so far, they have just gone in there in their shorts or undies :frowning:

2 Likes

The pool can be seen by neighbors. Til now only three shameless girls (Faye, Diana, Alana) went in there topless but no guy went in naked.

I must admit, I didn’t know about the neighbours. Still, I think it would be nice to see what I was talking about just now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could see the neighbors house when the cam was pointed upwards by the wind.

2 Likes