Kazantip-House

Down ? Pls bring it up Harper in town.

Offline once again, you people must stop hurting their feelings with your nasty comments about their lame party, now they are going to have a real Saturday night party and NOT show us. :rofl:

Think I just a flying pig …

Kids In The Hall Pig GIF by CBC

Easy on that wine dude. :grin:

vhtv I’m missing the orgy, you can open that s__t at once.

The VHTV staff are too busy having their own orgy so don’t expect anything from them for a while. And I did request for cameras to be installed but the request was denied :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey I no how you feel but we frogs also fly if that gives you any comfort :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

especially from a catapult.

Only from yer own lilypad :rofl:

O WOW ! orgys in the vht staff room the mind boggles, although Kaya told me she was a cutie once , but there again big mama also says she s a cutie off the record , plus ROBWIN seems impressed :crazy_face:

1 Like

She said she IS a cutie :wink: :heart_eyes:

Get back to big mamas she told me she wants to cuddle you ( that means suffercate ) :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Very suttle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok you hate frogs just dont spread that feeling it makes me unsafe when people start looking at my legs , thinking out loud ! do they make wheelchairs for legless frogs / any french people on the forum ? :upside_down_face:

I like some frogs. The ones that fit into a catapult strap. :wink:

Thats ok then im to fat :crazy_face:

Saw you roll by. Frustrated Frog GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Clean up on isle Livingroom, and the rest of down stairs it looks like. :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes