Kazantip-House

Dont wish to get techy , but how the hell do you get a hard-on wearing a jock-strap ? :upside_down_face:

Have you not heard the expression hang loose, that is ice hockey players living dangerously.

1 Like

Only played a couple of times when on a visit to russia and they were all out to cripple the Brit i feared for my life never mind my nuts :rofl:

Was this during the Cold War :rofl:

oh baby, oh baby. you’ve led a sheltered life … :hugs:

Russians play rough , vodka numbs the pain :crazy_face:

Yeah but you can get a Russian going in the rain and the snow.

Vodka you can buy in your local stores is very different to the local home brewed they produce all summer in there datcha s its off the scale , one small _____ brings tears to your eyes then a numbness sets in your body , then you ask more please its that good plus all different flavours its very educational

1 Like

it’s all alien to me. I’m teetotal. Not that I’ve never been pie-eyed and p________t blind _____ in front of a moving taxi cab but y’know, the hard stuff was never my arena of experience.

Problem when you visit family your days of only white wine in the UK goes out of the window , its insulting to them not to partake in the home brew , ending up in a coma is normal you can lose 24hrs very quick , then its a sauna then jump into the snow its real madness but fun at the same time . would you do this at home NO :upside_down_face:

There are none of those in an ice hockey game, well I don’t know much as such about ice hockey so someone correct me if I am wrong. :upside_down_face:

they got those bigass ice polisher machine things. they stop for nobody. (showing my huge knowledge of the game here)

Thats only when you go off piste & play in the street , dodging lada s and volga s is good fun

surprised Harper been in sports and smoking. noticed she usually doesn’t _____ she takes the shot glass and smells it. but she did take a shot this time :slight_smile:

You think sportsmen and women don’t _____ and smoke? :nauseated_face:

I sense a whoosh coming. Jabbs is poised at the transporter controls. :upside_down_face:

Carl Sagan Space GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

men more or so.but not usually girls especially if dedicated …at least from my coaching experience

You obviously have not been to the same parties I went to.

Twister with Benjamin and Scott :slight_smile: