Kazantip-House

Oh my goodness! I am (almost) lost for words, which really does not happen very often.

Happy New Year, Scott! :partying_face: :fireworks: :tada:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Suspicious movements covered Living Room

1 Like

Well, it looks like someone’s trying to replace the master. In this image we see Benjamin and Lyla warming up. There was masturbation and I wonder if there was penetration. In this image you can see Lyla’s concern to hide what’s going on, all done in disguise, but neither is as___p. I’m sad because I like Lyla, and I hope you don’t go through with these kind of situations.

You need too request the archives. But this one is already been saved and ready For review :heart_eyes:

great but I need more time line

Does anyone know where Faye is ?

Basement again? :joy: Maybe @kaya can tell us? :wink:

Sharping her knife. Run, Lyla, run! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would like too see Harper again I think Scott put her in the basement as well Without any blankets. He’s such a dork . She’s not been back since that blanket Incident :frowning:

Basement must be getting full. Maybe he keeps them in the rabbit hutch and that’s why the rabbit is in a hamster cage. Such mysteries.

Yes, if she were there, I’m sure Lyla wouldn’t be so comfortable.

I like Lyla, but I also like Faye, and I hope she comes back again.

3 Likes

That episode of blankets it’s not Scott fault.

1 Like

They just said Faye is not going to visit at least in the nearest future. But last time they said that she still was back in couple of days so let’s hope things change :upside_down_face:

any word on Harper coming back?