Katori

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

5 Likes

:revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I understood that someone would not understand it and/or blame it on the text, this of course applies to most of the apartments and the participants and viewers, it is quite fun to read about everyone who tries to explain how the participants do and are in different situations and what is happening and comes with their expert statements.

Most (not all) people here are probably single and have never been in a real relationship in their life and just want to see sex, nothing wrong with that, but statements reveal a lot.

Hope this helps you understand what I mean instead of going for more psychological explanations then it will probably be difficult for you to understand if you had problems with the previous text and did not understand it, and did not see the sense in it.

But everyone have there own opinions so can you, and everybody else. Maybe this explain a bit for you. And make more sense for you, But something tells me you don’t understand.

I stil have not the slightest clue how this is connected to that topic here???

People are here to see naked girls and sex and not think about some psychological explanations :wink:

And why are you using two accounts?

I’ll try & step up to explain:
You always need the presence at VHTV to be justified for you. It seems like you don’t consider anybody present at cameras as person of interest to you unless they make out with somebody, do some sexual activities, or whatever.
In the same time, there is an audience which is interested in simple human presence, and there may be less important for them if they do something “interesting” at all. We had a lot of examples of such apartments, which remained successful and got to stream via VHTV for quite a long time, despite no sexual activities were present there at all.

This is correct question. @Michel191272 & @Jesse237104, please consider using one account only in order to continue using VHTV & VHTV Forum.

4 Likes

Do you mean me or that guy? :wink: Because I did not start this at all. I am perfectly fine with that place and I like it (Participant and apartment) :heart_eyes:

I still do not really understand the “problem” :wink:

I heard it was that guy Jabbath, he is always stirring the pot. :rofl: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey buddy. I feel kind of stupid as I still do not see the problem? :see_no_evil::joy:

i dont understand why Jesse 237104 coming up Michel 191272 as the one i use sorry if this confusing people i will look what is the åroblem i saw this name come up in a reply i see the M on the corner of my screen

Panties parade

1 Like

8 Likes

Very nice detail that Katori did, keeping the shower door open, and cleaning the glass from time to time, this allowed good visibility, thanks

3 Likes

Beautiful bath

:wink:

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Who has the remote control for the “Lovense Lush”?

grafik

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

1 Like

But the gentleman is missing :crazy_face:

maybe in the future …

It’s always behind the cam :rofl: :rofl: