Katori

All the best to her. I hope she will be happy in her life.

4 Likes

As for joining the project: There are all kinds of different realms and that is as it should be. Realms where they have parties with a lot of naked people engaging in 4 ways are popular but there is also a place for realms with monogamous couples. To each his own.

1 Like

That is a very good point as well :+1:

2 Likes

I agree - I just didnā€™t feel that Katoriā€™s heart was in it - she didnā€™t look comfortable in the Project.

1 Like

A few final pictures to remember them by from their last day.

6 Likes

I donā€™t like to see participants leave ( especially when they are not causing any problems) but unfortunately when they donā€™t have the experience & the ability plus the managers donā€™t explain to them exactly what they need to do to be successful that will eventually be the result

2 Likes

I agree you could see he was not comfortable with the camerasā€¦

Well would you be?, buggered if i would expose to the world :rofl:

if you join the project Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll bombard you with criticismā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You would be in constant laughter no doubt :rofl:

I think he was OK with the cameras in most situations, except he was very reluctant to have sex on camera. I would hate to see the cameras ruin their relationship so if he couldnā€™t get comfortable itā€™s better they move on together than have the cameras get in the way. Hopefully it will work out for them.

1 Like

The young man who was a guest did something he should never do, he pulled the plug to go online to most likely have sex with her. VHTV can never let something like that pass

by now they are gone and it is useless to create discussions that lead to nothingā€¦(however I wish them the best in life)ā€¦

2 Likes