Katori

Oh no looks like we have another Carlos lol

If you’re disappointed I guess you are watching the wrong realm. Go watch something that appeals to you.

2 Likes

Not even the baths escape here, they are practically covered baths
(Not to mention that she masturbates covered)
​

:-1:

2 Likes

So like I said, go watch another realm that appeals to you.

I already do it, I don’t see this one

But you’re still here complaining about this realm that you apparently continue to watch though you clearly don’t like it. There are realms that don’t appeal to me so I just don’t go there. I don’t watch them and then complain about them. If you don’t like Katori and/or Danuta, just don’t watch them.

I don’t watch this “S” apartment, I don’t need to, people tell me what happens

That’s even worse! You don’t watch her, but you feel you just MUST complain about her. You are blatantly missing the point.
:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Ich habe nichts zu schimpfen :rofl:

8 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wonderful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Always avoiding images

There is a post right above yours. In case that you miss it :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, just entering the bath, then practically disappearing from the bath, this is the only moment when she see yourself like this

Well, let’s send her to F or M for some lessons. Their students always get high grades on pussy to cam :slightly_smiling_face:

And how about doing as Katori did at the beginning, (see the images) which now she doesn’t do either, she doesn’t need to leave the apartment

1 Like

Looks like Danuta is moving out.

2 Likes

That’s really good, I’m glad you have no complaints, but I don’t understand why you quoted my post to say that. That post was for Carlos.

1 Like

Entschuldigung, war falsch von mir, war bezogen auf die ewige Meckerei eines bestimmten Herrn

1 Like

I understand. Not a problem.
:+1:

1 Like