Katori

All we can do is cross our fingers and cross eyed toes and cross our eyes lol and hope that it lives end up here eventually

1 Like

KATORI you are a beautiful, nice, sensual girl and you have to live your life. Believe me, what you are doing is not good. You stay in this apartment like a hamster in a cage. Why? What do you want to prove? How long can you stay alone? Months ? Years ?.

1 Like

Surely sweet Katori still needs a little puppy protection. As she is still relatively new. She also needs to find friends or acquaintances who will act in front of the cameras. And that’s certainly not easy, I imagine. :hugs:

1 Like

Surely you imagine. Because sweet Katori had sex with the last boy and she didn’t seem so scared. Meow

1 Like

No, she wasn’t afraid. That’s why I think we’ll see a lot more here in the future. :+1:

1 Like

K. You are a nice person

1 Like

The question is, who is allowed to control the pleasure here?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Katori is often alone at home. Doesn’t she have any friends? If not. Then Katori needs some quickly :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Неужели эта девушка не понимала, что без партнера у нее НЕТ ШАНСОВ?

1 Like

It’s not that she needs a partner she just needs to have people over or somebody like some of the other single women on here. Have somebody show up every now and whether it be a girl or a guy something I’m starting to call Nikki 2

1 Like

2 Likes

I think she should have at least one or more playmates. :fire: :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

With Katori, I have the impression that it’s a s___ping bomb. At first nothing works, alone and boring. But when the bomb bursts, events come thick and fast.
Or was it just a dream? :thinking:

1 Like