Katia

yes and bring her redhead friend with her and that not Katia by the way

OK taking bets, how long before this place goes offline, hurry not much time. Pimp & GF are there so we all know how quick things go wrong.

These fucking parasites are back. What is a shame.

are we sure that Katia is now gone ,its still got offline normally it will say if the person have left the project

what a bore please come back Katia you may have boring but you are much better looking

Thankfully the haters do not control whether this place goes or stays . I for one like Sergio and Teresa but I think tonight is probably interview for future participants here

Nothing wrong with you point of view but have you not noticed that everything they touch turns to shit.

The apartment is now called Jurry.

Well @AnnaAlex dont give a shit about Sergio & Teresa fucking up apartments otherwise they would fire there asses.

Jurry is the girl and Jodik the guy. That is what Sergio told me… I will make a new topic.

Are they cam virgins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They are new. From a different city. They just arrived today.

Yea but its only Jurry right.

Yes for now only her name on the place.

We can continue here now:

1 Like

Again Sergio???

Continuing the discussion from Tata:

I love watching Ana fuck guys! She gave great blowjobs

1 Like

Wow, so this realm just pops up, so I say, OK let me start at the beginning (The top).

My first thought was, I miss Sergio. 2nd thought was how things went really bad for him after hooking up with crazy Teresa.

My 3rd thought, was holy shit! I completely forgot that Finnley hung out with this crowd a long time ago!!!

Boy, how he completely changed his life over the years!

Having a good woman makes all the difference in the world. Finley is a very lucky man for having a girl like Francesca

2 Likes