Archi, Cleo

:video_camera: Archive Videos

1 Like

At CC too they are called Kataleya & Archi, but they are actually named Archi & Kataleya in VH. It is confusing enough with all the names, and trying to find them on a list that always changes order can be pretty dificult sometimes. Maybe you can change it to Archi & Kataleya? It will atleast make it alittle easier, when the names match.

There are more examples too. This is how they are named at VH: Otto & Lola, Ken & Barbie, Elliot & Leya, Hugo & Beverly, Timotheo & KristyKrabs, Ambar & Dane, Hector & Marla, Stifler & Goldie, Sergio & Teresa, Tinky & Laa Laa, Dipsy & Po.

Well I took the names from CC topics. But I can change them when people think it is better this way…

I asked StnCld to change it over at CC too. RLC is consequent, always the females first. On VH it is alot more random. StnCld aren’t consequent either, on the older apartments he has females first, on the newer apartments he copied VH’s names. Anyway. I think the names on here should match the names on VH. It will make it easier to find what you are searching for, when you are scrolling down a long list that is not even in cronological order.

2 Likes

Well personally I do not care. But we can change it of course…

1 Like

I made some new topics for new participants on CC, and the name they like on VHTV, but Stncld directed to the “CC standard” - ladies first :grinning:

I tried to convince VHTV a long time ago that as a matter of courtesy and respect that the ladies name should always be first. StnCld went along with my idea, but VHTV not so much. In other words, it’s my fault. :blush:

I suggest to hear what @VHTV has to say about it. I will wait til I rename topics until that.

1 Like

Don’t think it should matter. We do not prioritize naming order by gender or any other criteria.

3 Likes

Courtesy or not, it’s a mess to scroll through when the names don’t match. If you’re watching something on VH, and then figure out you are going to post.

A… A… A… Ayako & Bango

Second scroll through: A… A… A… A… No, they’re not here.

Third scroll through: A… A… A… A… Wait… Kataleya & Archi… OK, they have already disappeard, and my question is no longer relevant.

2 Likes

@ed2 Then I guess you’ll have to convince StnCld to not care about this common courtesy and have him match the name that’s on the site. Sorry for my part in making this a mess, but I do think it’s a small gesture of respect for the ladies. They deserve it because without them VHTV wouldn’t have a site. Perhaps chivalry is dead. Too bad IMHO. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Without women you wouldn’t have a site, but it’s your site so I guess you don’t have to be a gentleman if you don’t want to.

I see your point, but at the same time I don’t. It’s 100% symbolic. If you mention the girl’s name first has nothing to do with respect for women. You can say Lisa & John, and still beat the and control women like property. Or vice versa. It’s just a consevative gest of politeness, nothing more, nothing less.

You also have cases like Stifler and Sergio, who has been with the project for a long time, even without a woman. It could be argued that it is unfair to list their relatively newly arrived girlfriends first then. Stifler is a “bigger” name in the project than Goldie. Same, if Misty returned, it would be strange (and disrespectful) to list her boyfriend first.

Yes. it is a minor gesture, but it is not meaningless. Like I said I guess chivalry is dead and I can’t make VHTV open a door for a lady, but it’s too bad in my opinion because women deserve to cherished and honored. Also, like I said, without them, you wouldn’t have a site. You can’t say the same for the guys and thereinlies the aspect of honor the ladies deserve.

2 Likes

Добрый день! А можно вопрос почему в одной из комнат нет камеры…?

1 Like

Seems to be a toilet or storage room. There is no place for camera in the storage rooms, since they are cluttered with things.

Не она побежала , подмываться после секса или спринцеваться… извините конечно… Просто мне очень нравятся такие сюжеты…

Why make an own topic for that? We have a topic for realm93. I will merge them.

3 Likes

А где теперь искать мой вопрос…? Спасибо!!

Your question is a few posts above. (Scroll up a bit) :wink:

3 Likes