Karel & Elisha, Kelsey

Keine Ahnung ,das werden wir bald sehen.

Yes of course. Will be the first place everybody but Ryan can watch :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Die drei Bewohner waren mehr oder weniger Obdachlos!

How do you know? I can tell you are wrong…

I hope the new realm is for @Debby_Paul! VHTV really needs a cooking channel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :man_cook: :woman_cook: :meat_on_bone: :stew: :cake:

Vielleicht für Palmer :rofl:

Palmer will be their long term guest. It will be the best realm VHTV has ever seen and a good replacement for Candy Red now that she has left the project. :sob:

I would totally watch them. They are very nice people and it would for sure be something different. Go for it @Debby_Paul :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

You mean smart arses! :laughing: :rofl:

Congratulations with your own apartment Elisha & Karel and Kelsey :smiley:

You have Kostja as the chef, cooking for Indira, Debbie and Paul

Hate to burst you bubble but it would be far more likely that Kostja would be taking cooking lessons from Paul. Kostja probably didn’t even have a single hair on his sack by the time Paul was cooking 7 course meals.

The most impressive thing I have seen Kostja make is a lumpy pizza. :sweat_smile: :pizza:

As I recall during parties at their place, Kostja did most of the cooking and preparing compared to Jirina

Sure, Kostja is a kitchen boy while Paul is the Chef de Cuisine. :grin:

Paul cooking? Doubt he has cooked anything in his life! Kostja on the other hand does heve some kitchen sk__ls which he has demonstrated many times.

1 Like

You are fucking joking right?? Paul has posted many pictures of him cooking delicious food. :yum:

Can’t say I have ever seen them, but I’m sure you will repost them. And standing beside food or pretending to be cooking food, doesn’t make you a chef! :rofl:

I have service industry background. Kostja has the sk__ls of a cook yes. He is far too young to have the sk__ls to be anything close to a chef. At 21 it is very rare for someone to even make sous chef. It takes a lot of time and dedication. Seeing that Kosta has spent a good chuck of his time on VHTV it is very unlikely he has made it to that level.

I want to have at least two cams in Pauls fridge :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lots of chicken, beef, and pizzas